Monday, August 3, 2009

To frog or not

Hi Blog, Theo here.





I feel as if perhaps I was leading you on with my last post. It's true that the duplicate stitch has seen some success, but in actuality all is not well with the snowflake arm warmers. The yarn isn't actually itchy.....
there's just a lot of tension and it feels.... funny to the touch. But not all the time, depending on the time of day I want to frog it and never-ever touch it again, or I feel that it's actually soft and I'll enjoy wearing it against my sensitive skin.
Furthermore, some days I hate the way the duplicate stitch bunches when I bend my elbows, while other days it seems normal and un-problematic. I'm so conflicted I don't know what to do. Should I dump this project and commit the yarn to something else? (perhaps a fair isle hat?) or should I persevere and learn to love the FO?





I don't know, I feel like I need some distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment