Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lateral braid

Hello blog!

I had a great day today, lined up two job interviews before lunch, not to mention casting on a new project and learning a new knitting technique!

Cast on Treads, using the Bernat silky I got on my last yarn crawl. lol. Originally thought I'd knit another Laural, but the yarn is way too loose for that. These mittens are way awesome though ^__^

Check out the Lateral braids :



They look impressive and pretty but they're actually very easy. I was surprised, and delighted. I want to add braids into all of my knitting now!


Hmmm. I cast on this morning and finished before bed. Watching more vampire tv! Being Human, to be exact, from the BBC! Its much better than the watery show The Gates I've been watching.


Will I have a finished set by Thursday? Tune in next time to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment