Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FO : Rose Hat

The Rosebud hat was my guilty pleasure knit during Christmas break. I knit it with SHELTER, and it was amazing to work with ^^;; I like hat patterns because they are quick no muss-no-fuss projects on circular needles. It's pretty hard to mess them up, and when you do, it's pretty easy to fix. Also, you can never have too many hats!



And I have to say, I'm in love with SHELTER. It's got this intoxicating crunchiness that I just love. I wont say that it's soft - and some people have told me it feels like steal wool- But I really like the feel of it and enjoyed knitting it up. I probably wouldn't knit a sweater out of it, but hats and maybe a cardigan or something? Sure. I've got a second skien of this in the same color, so we'll have to see if I can cook up a matching something or other.

Pattern : Rosebud
Yarn : SHELTER color Thistle, 140 yards.
Needles: US 4, US 7
CO : December 20
BO: December 26

No comments:

Post a Comment