Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stacked eyelet scowl

Hey blog,

Today we're talking about the stacked eyelet cowl. I actually finished this project a few weeks ago and, fortunately, took pictures. I only managed to wear the thing once before I lost it. I loved it, it was pretty, it was soft, it was a bit floppier than I excepted, and - possibly - too warm for the weather here. I hope I find it, I'm sure it's in the house *somewhere*



Pattern : Stacked eyelet cowl
Yarn : knit picks comfy sport (2 skeins)
Needles : US 5
Cast on : Jan 22
Cast off : Jan 24

Haven't really been doing much knitting. School has been keeping me busy, I hate the birthday hat, and the scarf is all but in hibernation. On the plus side I *did* cast on for the second sock, and have just finished the ribbing. The winter olympics are mere days away and I'm starting to feel really excited. More updates to come!

Cheers
Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment