Sunday, October 30, 2011

WIP Weak

Hey blog,

I"m still working on my two main projects: Swallow tail, and the Vampire boyfriend sock. Knitting is a little slow because lately I've been sleeping through my lunch breaks rather than knitting during them, and you'd be surprised what a dent that puts in my progress!

Anyway, I thought you deserved some WIP pictures :

The Vampire Boyfriend socks:



Almost done with the main part of the leg and ready to start on the heel-flap. I must say I'm getting an indecent amount of entertainment from all these cables!
And the color is all-wrong in this washed-out photo. Trust me. It's a deeply manly shade of green in real life :)

Swallowtail :


I'm one row from finishing chart 3 A &B, and let me tell you, these nupps ( I love nupps) slow down the whole knitting thing considerably. I don't remember them being this cumbersome before, especially on the WS rows when I'm doing P5tog. UGhh. It's so hard not to accidently get the YO's in there too.
But I love the pattern, I know the Nupps will be worth it in the end, and oh yeah, It's Cashmere so there :P


Anyway, I'm off to go do HW/Read a good book/Knit some thing. I'll let you know how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment