Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Something

Hello everyone!
Hope you are doing well. It's pretty hot here, and I really didn't get a whole lot of knitting done... my WIPs look pretty much the same as last week. And thats even though I had a glorious day of crafting with a friend on Tuesday. I got three whole rows done on my shawl since last week :)



My Copy of Ply Magazine came in the mail on friday and I've been reading through that. If you are interested in spinning I highly recommend it! I've been reading it cover-to-cover and I'm about halfway through. I've really enjoyed some of the articles about the history of spinning, and there is an article about the first cloned sheep, and all sorts of other cutes things ^^;;

Also, I've done a second post of my video blog. It's still a major work in progress. It's about 20 minutes long so if you have time please check it out. I'd like to hear from you!
But if WIPs are the only thing you care about, no hard feelings if you just hang out at Tami's  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment