Thursday, June 18, 2009

Progress without pictures

Hello guys.

Sad news. My camera is dying. It's slowly, desperately dying. Every now and then I can get a picture or two from it, but it insist that the batteries are dead. No matter how many times I put in brand new batteries, the poor camera just can't go on for much longer.

Even without photos, I thought I'd better post a little update on my current WIP's. I officially have five projects going now, here they are :

1. Swallow tail. Gorgeous project that's not hard, but scares the living daylights out of me anyways. I haven't touched it since december.
2. Nine to five socks. Finished the first sock and am working on the ribbing for the second.
3. Snowball's chance in hell arm warmers. Finished the first glove and am trying to do the duplicate stitch on it. Not going well despite successful attempts on swatches.
4. Hey Teach! I'm doing the armhole shaping for the back piece. I love this project, although I wont lie, figuring out how to continue the pattern during the armhole shaping is a lot harder than the pattern writer seems to think.
5. Dark mark scarf. I finally found some colors that I liked in sport weight yarn. The bernet sofftee that I'm using is too lose and splitty and I don't like it much, but the color is spiffy and I think the scarf will come out decent, even if a little flawed, and I'll love it once it's done.


So, that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to wrangle some pictures soon, untill then
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment