Saturday, May 22, 2010

Officially Graduated

Dear blog,

I've recently graduated from college (yay!) I had my last final ever (hopefully) on the 11th, and I've moved back in with my folks. It's summer, my favorite time of year, and I'm just chill'n for now, you know?
Started working on the olympic shawl, again. I'm really close to finishing it so that's my goal. Once I bind off on the shawl, I'll pull Swallowtail out of hibernation and work on that ^^;; I'll probably frog it and start over. Back when I started it I was still twisting my stiches, and I've also switched to knitting continental style since then. I may or may not go up a needle size too. Meh. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. My camera cable is still packed, but I promise I will pull it out soon and do a proper post with pictures, till then.

'Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment