Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stardom

Hey blog, no photos today. Just popped in to acknowledge the near-completion of the mystery project. I achieved a new rank in my skills as a knitter while finishing this project, as I was able to knit the last 6 rows and bind off in pattern while simultaneously finishing a book on my kindle ^__^

I also cast on a new project last week or so, Evangeline. It's my second go at the pattern and I started it mostly to fulfill my need for cable knitting admits all the lacy yarn-overs and garter stitch of my other two projects. I taught myself how to cable without a cable needle during my last cable pattern, but alas, this is a skill that is not like riding a bike, as I discovered when I tried to work out how to do it again for this pattern.

I'll have to dig through the net for a good refresher course I suppose.

Until next,
Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment