Monday, November 26, 2012

I might need more DPNs


Dear Blog,


I am excited about the amount of knitting I've been able to do lately.  This past week-end I finished the gusset on my Vampire Boyfriend Sock (2nd sock) so I feel confident that the project will be finished pretty soon.  But it is not the only thing I am working on. Far from it.




From right to left:
Nereid on size 0's, dream in color smooshy, colorway: Rasberry Blaze. Endpaper Mitts on size 2 needles knit with Brooklyntweed Loft colors Hayloft and Plume, and the Vampire Boyfriend sock on size 1 needles in knit picks essential kettle dyed. Colorway: Spruce.

As if that wasn't enough, I'm also halfway done with a second pair of the good time mitts. (which mysteriously are turning out smaller than the first ones? )


AND I already have plans to cast on two simple hats later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment