Friday, February 22, 2013

FO : Frosting Hat

Hi again,

As you can tell blogging and I are not getting along. I've been finding it really difficult to find the time to blog. I even tried writing blogs ahead of schedule when I had time, saving them as drafts, which is how I managed to forget to post the Zombie Vixen FO.

Even harder than finding time to write (Aaron is always on my computer!) Is getting decent photos of finished objects. I finally just gave up on trying to get anything decent for the hat, so bare with me. So here it is, My 3rd go at the Frosted pattern.






Funnily enough, even though everything was stacked against this pattern, it turned out just how I wanted it! Using the wrong size yarn with an incorrect gauge paid off against all odds. True it's tighter and less slouchy than the other two versions of this pattern that I've knit, but in this case that turns out not to be such a bad thing after all ^^:;


Don't forget to check out Tami's for more FO post!

No comments:

Post a Comment