Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Random Tuesday


Hello everyone, 

It's kinda rainy and dark out this afternoon, but I thought I'd pop in for a brief update. It's been awhile since I've checked my mail, since all I have is a PO Box right now, so I stopped at the post office today and sure enough : 






The first packet is my 2nd braid from Willow Mist Acres Braid Bonanza club, the second is a solicitation for a knitting magazine subscription. I included it in this photo because I was just so tickled pink to be getting yarn junk-mail. Just finding an envelope with the words "Love of knitting" on them put a big grin on my face. I'm not really big on knitting magazines though, so I'm not really familiar with love of knitting at all, and had to google it when I got home to see what it was all about. 
Anyway, enough talk, I'm sure you want to see what the fiber looks like :





Once again, I love the colors!!!!  Especially the orange and the teal! ZOMG ^^;;
For refference, here is my current progress with the first braid :



The first braid was 5.2 oz (there was a bit extra thrown in ) The second one is 4 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment