Friday, October 11, 2013

FO Los Loirios

Hello blog!

As you may remember, I recently joined my first Mystery KAL, the Los Lirios Pattern by al-abrigo. It ran through the month of September and the pattern was free for people participating in the KAL. Unfortunately it's not available for free anymore, but it is an extremely well made pattern and it turned out very nice, so you should definitely consider buying it :)



the pattern calls for between 550-700 yards of lace weight yarn. I did the small size and used Juniper Moon Farm Findley a 50/50 silk/wool blend laceweight that comes with nearly 800 yards, so I had more than enough left over!
Knit on size 6 needles, and I love the way it drapes. I probably could have gone down a needle size or too, but I think it's very nice the way it came out :)




You shouldn't be surprised to hear, this is going to be part of my flex schedule entry for Nerd Wars Round 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment