Friday, January 17, 2014

FO: Shaelyn

Hello everyone! How are you? I'm good. Today was actually kind of warm. Warm enough that my hands/face didn't feel like they were going to freeze off during my walk from the parking lot to my classroom, but still cold enough to need my coat. Can't wait till summer!

My FO today is a lace shawl knit in fingering weight yarn - Malabrigo sock to be exact. I'm really going to need some warmer weather before I can wear it :)



The pattern is Shaelyn by Leila Raabe, and I LOVE it! It's pretty much got all of my favorite design elements for lace :

- Triangle Shaped 
- Lacy Bits
- Garter Stitch Bits
- Easy to Memorize/ not very many pattern rows
- FAST TO KNIT

Start to finish, this took me two weeks to knit. That's fantastically fast for me :)  
I already have plans to knit a second one!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out Tami's for more FOs! 

1 comment:

  1. Your shawl is beautiful and how smart to start on your spring and summer knitting. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete