Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Knitwhim Podcast Episode 10 NEW YEAR NEW KNITS

Hello all!

I hope that your Holiday Season was good and that you are all as excited about the New Year as I am!

Here are the show notes for Episode Ten.

FOs

Shaelyn by Leila Raabe
Knit with  Malabrigo Sock, colorway Pocion


WIPS

Seedling Dreams by Amy Beth
 Knit with Cascade Yarns Alpaca Lana D'Oro and Cascade Yarns Highland Duo


Tenta Cowl by Lily Go
Knit with Fat Squirrel Fibers Acorn BFL/Nylon base. (fingering weight.)

Beth's Little Star by Beth Parsons
Knit with Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn

Other Crafts Mentioned

Kawaii winter sampler from frosted pumkin stitchary (cross stitch)

A Year in Review 2013

I finished a total of  20 projects in 2013!
3 of them were Crocheted.
I frogged 2 projects.
I have 4 WIPS that are rolling over into 2014 and one pesky WIP still left over from 2012!

My main knitting resolution for 2013 was to knit lots of lace. I did!  I finished five lace shawls last year:

Damask
Los Lirios
Crooked Cathedral
Bramble
Juneberry

My knitting resolution for 2014... Sweaters that fit AND are not too itchy to wear! We'll see what happens :) 

I also hit spinning hard this past year. I bought a spinning wheel and spun almost 2 pounds of fiber. Pretty proud of my progress so far.


What are your knitting goals for this year?

Mentioned In Show

Completely Twisted and Arbitrary SAL. Dyer for this cycle is Pigeonroof Studieos
Gale's Art
Yarn Raising Podcast
MandoBug Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment