Monday, January 25, 2010

Spinning out of control

Hello Blog!

Today's topic is about spinning. Specifically, how I really really want a spinning wheel. A few days ago, in a fit of boredom I started doing some spinning wheel research. I wanted to see which spinning wheels I liked merely by what info I could find out on-line. Granted, I'd like a chance to go window-shopping and try out actual real live spinning wheels, but with nothing but my laptop and a wireless connection, I think I've narrowed it down to two choices.

The Kromski Minstrel



The Ashford Traveler




This Video will make you an instant Traveler fan.

Sadly, a spinning wheel is just totally beyond what I can handle right now, but I can dream, can't I? I only need to hold on to this bright glorious dream until Feburary 12th. Did I mention I'm planning on competing in the knitting olympics this year? Huzzah!

And yes, this post was totally meant to distract you from the lack of Jaywalker updates. The first sock is finished but instead of taking advantage of the sunlight today for a photo shoot, I spent 4-5 hours studying kanji. School has begun!

'Cheers,
Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment