Friday, April 17, 2009

Le slouch

Hello, Blogverse. Theo here.






This is a project I finished awhile ago and have been meaning to take pictures of.  (I apologize in advance for the poor quality. Taking pictures of your own head is an art form I have yet to perfect )
The pattern is Le Slouch; an amazing pattern that I adore. I did some modifications; seed stitch brim, and stockinette for the rest. The most important part though, is the yarn.  Hand spun by yours truely merino/tencel.  





Now, I tried my very very best to take in account for the gauge of the yarn and change up the numbers for the pattern accordingly, however, seeing as my hand spun was uneven and not a uniform weight... all of my best efforts were wasted and the brim is just a tad too wide. I'll need to use hair clips or bobby pins to keep it on. But still, I love it. 




'Cheers
Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment