Friday, January 25, 2013

FO : Masonic Lodge



Hello everyone, I meant to post this way sooner but the day kind of ran away on me! Long story short there was a deposit put on a reception hall for a wedding, and then Aaron insisted on watching Hunt for the Red October and I completely forgot about knitting for a scary chunk of time. How does that even happen?

Anyway, I finished Aaron's socks and I think they are pretty spiffy.



Pattern: Masonic Lodge
Needles : US 0
Yarn : Shibui Sock (2 skeins)
color : Midnight
Cast on: Jan 5th
Cast off: Jan 20th




This was my first time knitting with Shibui sock. Instant favorite! Such a pleasure to knit up and the colors are just enchanting. I really enjoyed the slight variations in blues. They mostly behaved and gave me a pretty decent attempt at stripes, but I almost like the heel/toe part better where the colors all just kind of blurred together without actually pooling.





Although I am on a huge crochet granny square kick right now, you will NOT see the left overs from this project in something crochet. I have something else in my queue in mind for this :)

Make sure to check out Tami's  for more FO's.

1 comment:

  1. Great socks love the blue! I'm a huge shibui sock fan. Its my all around favorite.

    ReplyDelete